And Aguero's performance was pretty special.
"Jose Mourinho required a lot from the players".
"Hopefully we can keep doing the same way".
Other priorities include the hiring of a general manager for the men's team, a position Cordeiro said must be filled before launching a coaching search.
Compacting the midfield and defending deep, Arsenal had to counter-attack with craft and speed but Mkhitaryan's 80 per cent pass success rate was the second worst of any in their starting XI. "Congratulations to him because it's not easy to score four goals".
A dejected Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
Now, though, Leicester gave a warning with their own quick break that pinged the ball between Christian Fuchs, Fousseni Diabaté and Vardy.
Indeed, while Mkhitaryan was the one labelled anonymous, Aubameyang was actually the one who must have been invisible to his teammates.
Mahrez returned as a substitute for Leicester after more than a week in self-imposed exile following the collapse of a move to City, but he could do little to stop Guardiola's rampant side.
Claude Puel introduced Mahrez from the bench to a chorus of ironic cheers just after the hour mark, giving him his first appearance since January 20.
The player had been criticised for not being available to play for Leicester's previous two matches but friends said the 2016 PFA Player of the Year was "depressed" after his club turned down a £60million bid from Pep Guardiola.
Sure, the game provided plenty of goals due to a scintillating performance from a certain Argentine who is ageing like wine and he was ably assisted by the majestic Kevin De Bruyne. Trying to play the ball out from the back, he mis-kicked and presented the ball to Aguero who chipped over the stranded stopper to net a hat-trick.
In every area of the pitch Wenger's side lost the physical battle.
The Algerian winger was bizarrely cheered by both sets of supporters.
Leicester forward Jamie Vardy netted the equalizer in the 24th minute when he capitalized for a score after a City turnover. Worked the ball in and around the penalty box and kept the rhythm going.
- San Antonio cayó ante Golden State, por 122 a 105 — NBA
- #YoMero, el nuevo spot de Meade en cierre de precampaña
- Juez acoge solicitud para extender plazo en caso Odebrecht
- Joint Korean march gave me goosebumps, says IOC boss
- Van panistas de Sinaloa a la urna, a ratificar a Ricardo Anaya
- Así fue la segunda boda de Paula Andrea Betancourt
- Gobierno no bajará la guardia para salvar a la vaquita marina
- Viral: este nene cuida a su pequeña hermana mientras estudia
- Corea del Norte propuso una cumbre de líderes "lo más pronto posible"
- Twin blasts in Benghazi mosque leave two dead