Paris St Germain were made to wait as Neymar struck in the second half to earn a 1-0 win at Toulouse on Saturday that extended the Ligue 1 leaders' advantage to 12 points.
It is form and displays that have led to some leeway for the duo by their boss and, whilst he admits he isn't 'jealous' of Neymar and Mbappe for their privileges, Rabiot couldn't help but claim that there is a slight bit of favouritism going on to keep them both sweet.
"It will be different when it comes to expectations, and the kind of game we will play".
"He [Neymar] is necessarily someone who has some privileges".
"We all know very well how important Di Maria is to us", the France star told reporters. I'm not jealous of either.
While Neymar arrived for an earth-shattering €222m, Mbappé is technically on loan from Ligue 1 champions Monaco, and will sign for PSG permanently in the summer for a fee reported to be €160m.
Neymar scored the match-winner and later posted a photo of his strapped ankles on Instagram, alongside the words "no pain, no gain" and "work hard".
Rabiot says the pair enjoy a certain star treatment at the club but he insists he has no reason to be envious.
PSG return to European action on 14 February in the Spanish capital, with the return leg set for 6 March.
But like most of PSG's opponents this season, they eventually cracked even if coach Unai Emery had rested top striker Edinson Cavani ahead of Wednesday's Champions League last-16 clash at Real Madrid. "It's great for everyone".
- Piqué y Vermaelen siguen sin entrenar con el Barcelona
- Nombran a Pedro Vázquez Villalobos como nuevo arzobispo de Oaxaca
- Volcó el micro de una banda que tocó en Cosquín Rock — Cordoba
- Equipo unificado de Corea pierde ante Suiza en hockey olímpico
- Dos artefactos explosivos fueron detonados en peajes de la vía Aguachica
- Así fue el gol de Janio Posito ante Ayacucho — Alianza Lima
- La reacción de Rufina Cabré ante la llegada de Magnolia Vicuña
- José José calma la incertidumbre sobre su salud
- La Justicia porteña ordenó el bloqueo a nivel nacional de Uber
- Anuncian las sanciones "más duras" contra Corea del Norte