PSG misses out on 6.5 million euros ($8 million) for reaching the last eight, and chunks of several million each in terms of TV rights, ticket sales and high-end hospitality revenue probably taking that figure to around 20 million euros ($25 million).
"But hey, I will continue to compete as I did until today and leave the silly things for the fools".
The stadium announcer asked the PSG fans to stop lighting flares at the start of the second half, with smoke having covered part of the pitch.
Real Madrid stormed into the quarter-final with an impressive 5-2 aggregate win against Paris Saint-Germain. "But I insist that between sitting down and crying and getting up and getting on with it, I always opt for the second option".
ESPN FC's Sid Lowe weighs in on Zinedine Zidane's standing at Real Madrid following his side's comprehensive UCL victory over PSG. PSG will win the French league this season, but this stands as another season of failure for the club, whose focus was very clearly on conquering Europe.
"It shows we need to keep working, we need more maturity", he said. As it was, it was well-beaten by a side that has had a miserable season domestically and exited in a fog of recrimination and petulance.
66' - Marco Verratti is sent off!
Madrid also raised a complaint to UEFA for the ultras' behaviour on the night before the game when they were acting rowdily outside the team's hotel.
Cristiano Ronaldo is not the player he was.
It seems easy to imagine what Madrid's players might have thought, so close to such a big game: Is PSG seriously taking us this lightly?
While the night lacked drama, the passion was brought by Porto's supporters who, despite the heavy loss from two weeks ago, travelled to Merseyside to fill the away section and sang their hearts out all night.
- Karius complains over Liverpool contrast at Old Trafford
- Al menos dos muertos al estrellarse un helicóptero en Nueva York (vídeo)
- Habrá cumbre entre Estados Unidos y Corea del Norte
- Mikel Arriola: Los gobiernos de izquierda, "turbios y de mala calidad"
- Atlético de Madrid se mantiene a la caza del Barcelona
- ¡Dolor, Emanuel! Mammana se rompió los ligamentos y se queda sin Mundial
- UE quiere más claridad sobre los aranceles
- Registra 'el Cuauh' candidatura al gobierno de Morelos
- Lo que dice la Constitución sobre la reelección del presidente Danilo Medina
- Ricardo Gareca reveló cuál es su más grande temor