The front view of the Mi MIX 2S in the new pictures demonstrates that the upper and side edges are slimmer than the bottom edge. It's a Mi alright but it doesn't compare to the Mi Mix line, at least, that's what we think.
The Mi Mix 2S launch is just around the corner and two new Xiaomi smartphones, codenamed Berlin and Dipper, have been seen on Geekbench. From the specifications listed in the benchmarking database, it is believed that it could be the Xiaomi Mi 7. The phone may possibly support wireless charging and is expected to launch on March 27.
If we believe some previously rumoured specifications, the Mi MIX 2S will come with a 6.01-inch full-HD+ (1080×2160 pixels) display, Snapdragon 845 SoC, 8GB of RAM, and a 4400mAh battery. As far as its imaging capabilities are concerned, the phone is expected to offer a dual-12MP camera setup at its rear. The device has already been launched in China and is yet to enter India. The specs revealed by benchmark listing includes the presence of a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC, 3GB RAM and Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box. From the same, it looks like the Mi 7 will arrive with a cutout at the top of its display as seen on the iPhone X. Along with the display notch, it has also been revealed that the smartphone might arrive with an Infrared camera and a larger battery than the one rumored earlier.
The glossy rear, most likely glass, also confirms the rumour that it would be supporting wireless charging.
Observers believe that in the benchmark GeekBench "lit up" a prototype of a smartphone Xiaomi. Now, the Chinese smartphone maker has teased wireless charging capabilities of the Mi MIX 2S.
The firmware files do not stop with these claims.
- Ministro de Salud afirmó que brote de sarampión es "absolutamente aislado"
- Trump gun plan to include provisions 'hardening' schools
- Venus Vence A Serena En Indian Wells
- No, Becca Is Not Invited to The Bachelor's Arie and Lauren's Wedding
- Nueva falla en el Metro afecta tres estaciones — Medellín
- Apple compra aplicación de revistas digitales Texture
- Mayoría de peruanos pide destitución de Kuczynski
- Sorpresiva remoción del Secretario de Estado de Trump
- Michael Caine aseguró que no volvería a trabajar con Woody Allen
- El candidato hoy del Frente Amplio son las elecciones libres — Negal Morales