Verratti has been widely criticised following his dismissal for haranguing the referee in the last-16 second leg, as PSG crumbled to a 5-2 aggregate defeat.
Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Marco Verratti needs to learn from mistakes such as his Champions League red card to live up to his potential as a big player, his club coach Unai Emery said on Tuesday.
According to AS, Verratti "has gone from untouchable to transferable" in recent weeks as the club no longer value him as highly following the arrivals of Neymar and Kylian Mbappe, and there's also a perception that he lacks maturity.
Pogba came on after an hour of United's horror Champions League exit at the hands of Sevilla last night, but the 24-year-old failed to impress once again.
But PSG president Nasser Al Khelaifi is reportedly determined to keep Verratti and has already met with his agent, Mino Raiola, to discuss the terms of a new deal. He needs to control his frustration in games, above all in the important games. "It's true that the player has a lot of characer. His latest performances show this was the right choice".
"I've talked about [the Madrid rumours] for months and my opinion has not changed", Emery told a pre-match news conference ahead of Wednesday's Ligue 1 clash with Angers.
Because of course a failure to beat Spain's fifth-best side can firmly be laid at the door of City's ability to spend their money more wisely.
"He is the future of PSG and knows that he must improve. He is going to continue this this process to mature", Emery said.
- Selena Gómez y Justin Bieber volvieron a separarse: ¿Qué pasó ahora?
- Ex mánager de Juan Gabriel asegura que el cantante está vivo
- Iker Casillas confiesa que el estilo de Jorge Campos fue su inspiración
- Maestro de EUA dispara arma por error en clase; 3 alumnos heridos
- Ex Prefecto de Coquimbo asume como General Director de Carabineros
- Hallaron un bebé en una mochila
- Trump nombra a Larry Kudlow como asesor económico de EE.UU
- Venezuela el país "menos feliz" de Latinoamérica #14Mar
- Deslindan a Anaya de falsificación de firmas denunciada por Salvador Cosío
- Cancilleres de Centroamérica y España destacan importancia de reducir déficit comercial