Madrid have been linked with both David De Gea and Chelsea's Thibaut Courtois, but Alisson could be seen as a realistic option. Called the Messi of goal-keepers, Alisson has been Roma's mainstay between the sticks and has further seen his value sky-rocket with the World Cup on the horizon.
"Those links massage the ego, it cannot be denied", the keeper told Portuguese outlet Globoesporte.
The same article states that Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has been left impressed with Alisson after watching a number of the AS Roma shot stopper's performances. "People get satisfaction when you are being recognised by any club".
According to TalkSport, Napoli are interested in landing their Serie A rival goalkeeper as a replacement for Pepe Reina, whilst reports by Mundo Deportivo suggest that Real Madrid, who have been after a goalkeeper for a number of years, are also thought to be extremely keen.
The 25-year-old has emerged as one of the top young goalkeepers in Europe this season and he has been attracting the interest of Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain amongst others.
However, Zinedine Zidane's side have a strong interest in Alisson and the Brazilian's talked up a move to the Bernabeu.
"I'm focused on things at Roma, but it is especially nice when we are talking about Real Madrid".
- Cuatro policías antidrogas resultan heridos durante emboscada
- Linchan y queman a asaltante en Puebla
- Espeluznante: hallan una enorme serpiente escondida en la pared
- Mexicanos, los que más objetos olvidan en Uber de América Latina
- Falleció boxeador venezolano Yeison Cohen
- Una de las manías más complejas de Sol Pérez en la cama
- Karol Lucero animará el Billboard Latin Music Showcase
- Quiso incendiar la oficina del intendente de Bariloche y fue detenido
- Un sismo en Jujuy hizo temblar a los salteños
- Colombia definió jugadores para amistosos contra Francia y Australia