"He [Salah] told me he was gonna claim all of them [the goals]", Henderson told the BT after the game.
"Obviously the decision with England was a tough one, but the manager has looked after me in international weeks, giving me time off. It really does help me".
Only Manchester City have conceded fewer Premier League goals, 24, than United's 25 - and they have faced only 201 shots to the 378 taken on De Gea's goal. "He's got to keep going and try to get as many as he can".
Liverpool doubled their lead midway through the second half when Salah nodded the ball smartly beyond the Bournemouth stopper's grasp.
The Belgium playmaker has flourished in Pep Guardiola's system, with his killer final balls and goal-scoring providing some of the most memorable highlights of City's march towards the title.
Roberto Firmino completed the job moments from full-time, cutting in from the left side of the box before slotting in at the near post. "He just has to keep it going".
Which Liverpool players impressed during their win over Bournemouth?
Jurgen Klopp had been tipped to make significant changes, but a growing injury list and a desire to see off Chelsea for a Champions League qualification spot means he has gone close to full strength.
Salah has now scored 40 goals for Liverpool this season and is seven short of Ian Rush's club record of 47 in a campaign.
Sick of hearing about people taking the piss out of Harry Kane's goal appeal, are you?
- Beausejour y Pinilla se van a las manos
- Papa Francisco demanda una respuesta internacional para la crisis en Siria
- Neymar confesó como empezó su amistad con Lionel Messi
- Asesinan a alcalde de Jilototlán de los Dolores, Jalisco
- Liverpool Fans Are Very Happy About Getting Roma in Champions League
- Google's AI Can Quickly Pick Out Voices From a Crowd
- Mira la secuencia del bombardeo de USA con misiles Tomahawk — Siria
- Liverpool hero Riise excited with Roma draw: I'm so freaking happy
- Termina Cumbre de las Américas, alcanzan acuerdos
- Estrena The Weeknd video del sencillo 'Call Out My Name'