With 11 goals in 29 Premier League matches - and 15 in 45 across all competitions - the Spaniard has struggled after initially hitting the ground running as some Chelsea fans believe his time in England may end in disappointment after just one season.
Huddersfield have failed to score in 20 of their 36 Premier League games this season.
Meanwhile, the FA have charged Chelsea over the conduct of their players at half-time against Huddersfield.
"It is not right and we have to focus on the present and finish the season in the best way".
He feels Giroud with all his experience and quality has been an excellent fit for a team who have been looking for a focal point in their attack all season despite the arrival of club record signing Morata last summer.
It also ensured that for only the third time in the Premier League era, the three promoted sides - Huddersfield, Newcastle and Brighton - all survived.
Chelsea are now fifth in the Premier League table, and sit two points behind London neighbours Tottenham, with a further three points behind Liverpool who they defeated last season.
"We weren't able to win the game, this is football".
Chelsea head into the match on the back of a four game winning streak, which includes a hard-fought 1-0 triumph over top-4 rivals Liverpool last week.
In Arsene Wenger's second-last match as Arsenal manager, the Gunners suffered another wretched away day, losing 3-1 at Leicester City while having to play for 74 minutes with 10 men.
- "Le debo mucho a Simeone" — Griezmann
- Industria aérea sugiere ser cuidadosos en tema de concesión del Nuevo Aeropuerto
- Andrés Iniesta tendrá su despedida del Barcelona y será el proximo viernes
- ONU reclama a Israel por muertes en Gaza
- Trabajadores marchan contra tarifazos en Argentina
- Vamos a votar por Falcón porque somos demócratas — Torrealba
- Designan a Jorge Zuriel de los Santos como nuevo fiscal de Guerrero
- Inicia marcha por Javier Valdez a un año de su muerte
- Twitter anuncia un cambio en su algoritmo para combatir el acoso
- Cavaliers, a reaccionar y aplacar a Celtics en Cleveland